船舶英语口语练习
1. 您好!(第一次见面)How do you do? 幸福船员
2. 您好!见到您很高兴。How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you.
hxseaman.com
3. 让我来介绍一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我们厂的厂长;王先生,厂长总工;吴先生,船体车间主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen present here. This is Mr.Lin, our shipyard manager; Mr.Wang, our chief engineer. Mr.Wu, director of the hull shop.
华洋海员
4. 欢迎您到我们船厂来!welcome to our shipyard! 华新海员
5. 请坐!Sit down please. 培训报名微信:liang14151
6. 好的,谢谢!Thank you. 华洋海员
7. 请喝茶。Please have a cup of tea.
华新海员
8. 喂,您好吗?(熟人之间)Hi, how are you? 幸福船员
9. 很好,谢谢。您好吗?Fine, thank you, and how are you?
10. 很好,谢谢!Very well, thanks.
11. 我们现在就开始工作好吗?Shall we start our work now?
12. 好的。OK .
13. 请这边走。This way, please.
14. 我可以进来吗?May I come in?
15. 请进!Yes, please.
16. 早晨好,女士。Good morning, ma’am (Madam).
17. 早晨好,布莱克先生。请坐。Good morning, Mr.Blake. take a seat, please.
18. 谢谢!Thank you, ma’am.
19. 请问您有什么事和我商讨?What business would you like to talk with me about?
20. 船东想在船上做些变化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull.
21. 这样的事,我只能晚些时候回答您。In that case, I need to answer you later.
22. 好的。如果你做出了决定,请尽快告诉我。OK. If you make the decision, please tell me soon.
23. 没有问题,再见!No problem. Good bye.
24. 再见!Good bye.
25. 下午好!Good afternoon!
26. 下午好!Good afternoon!
27. 有一个舱口盖有点问题,我想和你谈谈。There is something wrong with the hatch cover. I would like to discuss it with you.
28. 对不起,我听不懂您讲话,您能说得慢一点吗?I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you speak slowly?
29. 我的意思是我想和您谈一谈舱口盖的问题。I mean I want to talk with you about the hatch cover.
30. 噢,我懂了。到我办公室去详谈。Oh, I see. Let’s go to my office and talk it cover in detail.
31. 那再好不过了。That couldn’t be better.
32. 我想要一份这种图纸。I would like a copy of this drawing.
33. 对不起,我帮不了这个忙。您可以到技术科去要。I’m sorry. I can’t help you. You may ask the technical department for it.
34. 您知道电话号码?Do you know the telephone number?
35. 分机号是4557。It’s 4557 extension.
36. 谢谢!Thank you.
37. 非常愿意帮助您!My pleasure!
38. 你们船厂造什么船?What ships do you build?
39. 集装箱船,散装船,还有一些驳船。Container ships, bulk carriers, and some barges.
40. 你厂吊车最大起重能力是多少?How much is the maximum lifting capacity in your shipyard?
41. 300吨,是船台用起重机,跨度72m。300 tons, it is a berth derrick, the span being 72m.
42. 在这里,你们怎么样对钢板进行预处理?Here, how do you pre-treat (prepare) the steel plates?
43. 我们用抛丸(喷沙)的方法。We call it short-blasting (sand-blasting).
44. 抛丸后还要将钢板涂漆吗?After short-blasting, do you paint the steel plates?
45. 是的,我们称之为车间底漆。Yes, we do. And we call it priming paint.
46. 钢板移动的速度是多少?How fast is the plate moving?
47. 大约每分钟5米。About 5m a minute.
48. 你们怎样切割钢板?How do you cut a steel plate?
49. 小于10mm的钢板,用机械切割法。For plates has than 10mm,we use mechanical cutting method.
50. 那么大于10mm的呢?How about the plates over 10mm(thicker plates)?
51. 我们用火焰切割法。一般这些切割都是数控的。We use the flame cutting method. Most of the cutting is done by number control(N/C).
52. 怎样将钢板加工成不同的形状呢?How do you make the steel plate into different shapes?
53. 我们有不同种类的冲、压机械。可滚压,弯制和折边。We use different kinds of press machines. We can roll, bend, or flange a plate.
54. 型材怎样加工呢,像球扁钢,角钢和一些加强材?How do you shape the different sections, such as, bulb plates, angle bars, and other stiffeners.
55. 用同样的方法。但我们也用水火弯板法;该法主要用于加工不规则形状,像球鼻艏。By the same method, but we also use the line-heating methods. This can shape irregular parts, such as bulbous bow.
56. 你怎样知道弯制合格了呢?How do you know the bending is good?
57. 我们用样板来检验。We will check it with templates.
58. 在焊接钢板,肋骨,甲板横梁时,你们用什么焊接方法?What welding methods do you use in connecting the plates, frames, and beams?
59. 对于长直接板缝,我们用埋弧焊或二氧化碳气体保护焊;拐角处和小地方,还用手工焊。For straight seams, we use submerged arc welding or carbon dioxide welding; for some corners and small areas, we still use manual welding.
60. 就水密舱壁而言,怎样检查其水密性?For watertight bulkheads, how do you check the watertightness?
61. 靠压缩空气或水压力。By compressed air or by water pressure.
62. 双层底分段是在胎架上造的吗?Is the double bottom block built on pin jigs?
63. 是的,里面的一些管件也已经装好了。Yes, some pipes in it have also been fitted.
64. 分段大合龙在哪里进行?Where is the grand-block joining done?
65. 在船台上。On the building berth.
66. 在你们船厂船舶怎样下水?How is a ship launched in your shipyard?
67. 我们通常采用纵向下水方式。We usually launch a ship by end launching.
68. 船台和下水支架有什么区别?What’s the difference between building-berth and launching-cradle?
69. 船台是固定的地面支撑,下水支架仅用于下水时用。后者在下水时与船体一起滑入水中。Building berth is the fixed ground support and launching-cradle is only used before launching. The latter will be sliding together with the ship into the water.
70. 舾装工作包括哪些?What work does the outfitting include?
71. 除了船壳结构外所有的部分,像管子,(甲板)起重机,桅杆,索具,主机,机械设备,电缆和居住舱室的装饰。All the parts except the hull structure, such as pipes, derricks, masts, rigging, main engines, machinery, electrical cables, and accommodation services etc.
72. 一般情况下你们什么时候开始舾装工作?When do you begin the outfitting generally?
73. 有些管路舾装在制造小分段时就开始了,也叫做分段预舾装;其它的在船舶下水后进行。Some piping outfitting is done when building sub-blocks, that is, on-block outfitting; others are done after launching.
74. 有怎么多加工好的管子!可是怎样才能找到你所需要的管件呢?There are so many fabricated pipes! How can you find the pipe piece you need?
75. 对每个管件我们都编了号,并且将所有的管件存放在不同的托盘中。We give each pipe a coded number, and we store all the pipe pieces in different pallets.
76. 机舱中有许多管系,像燃油系统,冷却系统,滑油系统,消防系统,怎样识别它们?There are many piping systems in the engine room, such as fuel oil system, cooling system, lubricating system, fire-fighting system. How do you identify them?
77. 靠不同的颜色条。例如,蓝色表示冷却水,红色表示消防用水,黄色表示润滑油。By different color tapes. For example, blue means cooling water, red for fire fighting, yellow for lubricating oil etc.
78. 当安装一管件时,你怎样决定管件在船上的确切位置?When fitting a piece of pipe, how do you determine the exact position on board a ship?
79. 看图纸,图纸上清楚地表明了管件的三维尺寸。We do it with the help of drawings. The drawing shows clearly the three dimensional position of a certain pipe.
80. 怎样打开舱口盖?How can you lift the hatch cover?
81. 使用液压系统。We lift the hatch cover by hydraulic system.
82. 怎样保证舱口盖水密?How is the hatch cover kept watertight?
83. 借助于橡胶密封条,将其安装在舱口围板四周。By rubber strips. We’ve installed the strips along the hatch coamings.
84. 甲板上的舾装包括哪些?What outfitting should be done on deck?
85. 包括以下部件的安装:锚机,绞车,带缆桩,导缆孔,桅杆,甲板起重机,通风口和各种索具。That includes the installation of windlasses, winches, bollards, masts, deck cranes, vent pipes and different kinds of rigging.
86. 有这么多的舾装工作要做,你们将工程分包出去吗?There is so much outfitting work. Do you subcontract some of them?
87. 时的,我们把所有的细木工舾装都分包出去。这将节约我们很多的时间。Yes, we subcontract almost all the joiner work. This will save us lots of time.
88. 居住舱室有哪些舾装工作?What outfitting is include in the living quarters?
89. 主要指门窗的安装,地板的铺设,内置式家具的安装和油漆。It refers to installing doors, windows, laying floor covering, fitting built-in furniture, and painting.
90. 位了防止腐蚀,油漆是很重要的,对吗?In order to prevent hull corrosion, painting is very important, isn’t it?
91. 是的,有很多油漆,有的合适船体水上部分,有的适合于水下部分。Quite right, there are many kinds of paint, and some are suitable for above-water use, and some are for underwater.
92. 油漆的涂层有多厚?How thick is the coating film?
93. 这取决于不同种类的油漆。涂层的厚度可能是30,75或者145微米。That depends on the different paint types. The film thickness may be 30μm, 75μm, or 145μm.(micron meters).
94. 喷漆时对温度有要求吗?Are there any requirements for the temperature when painting?
95. 有。通常温度应介于-10ºC到40ºC之间,相对湿度应介于50%-80%。也要有好的通风。Sure usually the temperature should be from (minus) -10ºC to 40ºC(Celsius),and the relative humidity should be between 50% and 80%. Good ventilation is also quite necessary.
96. 怎样知道面漆涂层质量是好的?How do you know the finish coating is of good quality?
97. 您可以靠肉眼观察。如果表面光滑,无裂纹,不起跑,一般说是好的。但必须得到检查人员或船东的许可。You can check the surface by your eyes. If the surface is smooth and there is no crack is no blisters on it, usually the painting is good. But it must be approved by the painting surveyor or the ship owner.
98. 交船前怎样对船体外板进行油漆?Before delivering the ship to the owner, how do you paint the shell plating?
99. 一般在干船坞中进行。We will do this in a drydock.
100. 机舱位于什么部位?Where is the main engine located?
101. 通常在船艉。Usually at the stern of the ship.
102. 这条船上有多少台发电机。How many generators are there on board the ship?
103. 四台。其中一台是应急发电机。There are four. One of them is an emergency generator.
104. 这间舱室有怎么多的泵,用在什么上的?There are so many pumps in this room, what are they used for?
105. 它们是燃油泵,润滑油泵,压载水泵,淡水泵,海水泵,和舭部液舱泵等。They are F.O. pumps, ballast pumps, fresh water pumps, sea water pumps, and bilge pumps.
106. 泵有几种?How many types of pumps are there?
107. 通常有两种:往复式和离心式。Usually there are two types. One is called the displacement pump and the other is called the centrifugal pump.
108. 为什么需要压缩空气?Why do we need compressed air?
109. 在船上主要用于启动主机。It is mainly used on board ship for staring main engines.
110.
111. 油水分离器也是必要的,是吗?Oil/water separators are necessary, aren’t they?
112. 是的。它们可以使油水分开,从而使排放的水保持清洁。Yes, they can keep oil and water apart and keep the discharged water clean.
113. 热交换器是用于冷却的吗?Are the heat exchangers used for cooling?
114. 是的,它们用于冷却空气,水和润滑油等。Yes, they are used for cooling air, water, lubricating oil etc.
115. 轴的对中任务完成了吗?Has the shaft alignment been finished?
116. 还没有。这需要反复的测量和计算,经验也很重要。Not yet, it needs repeated measuring and calculation, and some experience is also very important.
117. 轴的尾轴承安装顺序如何?How do you install the afterward bearing of the shaft?
118. 首先要镗孔,然后安装尾轴管,接下来装炮铜或白合金制的轴承套,也叫轴承。First you need the boring for the shaft, then install the stern tube into the stern frame, next fit the gun-metal or white-metal bush.
119. 你的意思是轴会与轴承套直接摩擦吗?Do you mean the shaft will run against the bush?
120. 不,在轴承内侧有一些槽,槽中嵌着橡皮条。这些橡皮条支撑着尾轴。No, inside the bush, some rubber strips are pressed into the grooves. These strips support the shaft.
121. 怎样安装螺旋桨?How do you install the propeller?
122. 现在许多螺旋桨都是无键的,用液压来拆装。Now many propellers are kevless, so we install or remove a propeller by hydraulic pressure.
123. 我想船上会有越来越多的电器安装,你这样认为吗?I think that there are more and more electrical installations on board ships. Do you think so?
124. 是的。特别是机舱控制,货物吊运和电子设备。Of course, especially the main engine room control, cargo handing, and electronic systems.
125. 我想主机控制是最复杂的。I think the main engine control is the most complicated.
126. 你说得对。因为主配电板安装在这里。You are quite right, since main switchboards are located there.
127. 主配电板能控制什么?What can the main switchboards consist of several panels: group starter panels, consumer panels, lighting panel, diesel generator panels etc.
128. 主配电板通常包括几个控制面板:组合启动面板,用户板,照明面板,菜油发电机面板等。Usually the main switchboards consist of several panels: group starter panels, consumer panels, lighting panel, diesel generator panels etc.
129. 报警系统包括在上面的面板中吗?The alarm system is also included in the above panels?
130. 是的。主配电板中也可进行岸电和船电的切换和控制。Yes, and there can also be the power interchange between shore supply and ship supply.
131. 一些控制可以自动完成吗?Can some controlling be done automatically?
132. 当然。有两种方式可供选择:自动和手动。Certainly, there are two modes for your selection: automatic mode and manual mode.
133. 船上电缆的铺设是由你们船厂的电工人员完成的吗?Are the electric cables laid out by your shipyard electricians?
134. 说得对。而且对电缆铺设还有些要求。电缆端部要配接头。That’s right. And there are some requirements for the cable laying. Moreover, all cable ends must be fitted with connectors.
135. 怎样固定电缆?How do you fix a cable?
136. 单根电缆可用焊在结构上的电缆夹头;成组电缆用金属电缆悬挂架。Single cables may be fixed by clips welded to structures; cables in groups are supported by metal cable hangers.
137. 电缆穿过水密舱壁怎么办?What do you do if a cable passes through a watertight bulkhead?
138. 那样的话,需要安装专用的密封过管来确保水密。In that case, special stuffing tube will be used to keep the watertightness.
139. 一般来说,怎样保护电缆免受破坏?Generally, how are the cables protected from damage?
140. 在舱口及露天甲板处,用可拆卸的金属盖板:在一些高温和冷冻区,我们都将电缆进行绝热、防冷等保护。In places such as hatches, and open decks, we use removable metal coverings, in some hot or refrigerated places, we use insulated cables.